Niyo introduces NiyoX in partnership with Equitas Small Finance Bank& VISA

Niyo, India’s leading fintech company has recently launched yet another pioneering mobile-first digital banking solution NiyoX in partnership with Equitas Small Finance Bank and VISA. This new product brings in a 2-in-1 proposition of a digital savings account and a wealth management platform to help the customers grow their money.

Ahead of the launch, Niyo conducted a nationwide survey among 8000 millennials living in metro and non-metro cities to understand their banking needs post COVID-19. Remarkably, 55% respondents expressed that they’d switch banks for rewards & offers, while the rest 45% for better interest rates.

NiyoX aspires to address this with its compelling features:

  • A digital savings account with a VISA Platinum Debit Card,
  • An industry-high 7%p.a. interest rate on account balance,
  • Instant account opening through a seamless digital onboarding process, and
  • A promise of “zero non-maintenance fee”.

Niyo’s Co-founder and CEO Vinay Bagri stated, “As India’s leading digital banking fintech startup, our primary focus is on easing and enhancing customer experience, and the launch of NiyoX is a testament to our commitment to the digital transformation of the banking space. We are delighted to launch our most ambitious product through our strategic partnership with Equitas SFB where we will provide the best possible savings account combined with a best-in-class investment account, all tied together with Niyo’s usual thought-through and delightful user interface. We are confident that this will become the most sought-after banking product very soon.”

Popular from web